Tuesday, September 9, 2008

About Me


So as my first Blog post I figured I would introduce myself. My name is Stephanie, and I am originally from Princeton, New Jersey. I currently attend school at the University of Hartford pursuing an English degree. I hope to attend Law School after my undergraduate studies. Where that may be, I don't know, but I intend on staying on the east coast. I am also involved in the Cheerleading Team as Captain here at UHA. Along with cheerleading I am involved in the Delta Zeta Sorority as well. As an involved student both inside and outside of the classroom, I hope to gain a range of knowledge from this course focusing on pain. I will be analyzing both the physical and emotional aspects of pain, and how they effect each other. Furthermore, I hope to engage myself in an in-depth look at what causes pain, and how each individual may deal with pain. I intend on questioning my current beliefs and compare them to the readings throughout this course in order to have a broader understanding of what pain entails.

No comments: